By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of myCBDauthority or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from myCBDschool.
You must not:
* Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
* Sell or rent material from our website.
* Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
* Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website. You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
myCBDauthority may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using our website immediately.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Limitation of Liability
THE MATERIALS AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MYCBDAUTHORITY OR ITS AGENTS OR OFFICERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, INJURY OR DEATH) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF MYCBDAUTHORTIY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES.
GDPR Compliance for European Territories
In compliance with European privacy laws, in particular the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), myCBDauthority.com provides specific additional rights for citizens of the European Territories such as the right to access, rectification, right to object, to complaint, erasure outband blockage. More specifically:
- The right to request information about whether and which personal data is processed by us, and the right to demand that personal data is rectified or amended.
- Under certain circumstances, the right to request that personal data should be deleted.
- Under certain circumstances, the right to demand that the processing of personal data should be restricted.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing and use of your data completely or partially at any time with future application.
- Have the right to obtain your personal data in a common, structured and mechanically readable format.
- Contact our data protection officer if there are any questions, comments, complaints or requests in connection with our statement on data protection and the processing of your personal data.
- The right to complain to the responsible supervisory authority if believed that the processing of your personal data is in violation of the legislation.